Frequently Asked Questions
- What forms of recognitions will be applicable for organisations to meet the eligibility criteria?
- International or national recognitions will be applicable for nomination purposes.
Recognitions should preferably demonstrate the organisation's achievement in customer-centricity and service excellence.
- What forms of comparisons will be applicable for organisations to meet the eligibility criteria?
- Customer service performance related comparisons against peers or benchmarks will be applicable for nomination purposes.
- Who will evaluate the nomination forms from organisation?
- The Medallion Management Committee is responsible for evaluating the nominations. Decisions made by the Medallion Management Committee are final and not subjected to appeals. The Medallion Secretariat will inform organisations of the evaluation results.
- Who is responsible for coordinating the assessment of organisations during the assessment phase?
- The Medallion Secretariat will coordinate the assessment of organisations during the assessment phase.
- Is there a participation fee?
- There is no nomination fee but for Nominated Organisations who are moving on to the assessment phase, they are required to pay an assessment fee (S$3,000 for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) or S$5,000 for non-SMEs, exclusive of GST at the prevailing rate). The payment shall be made by cheque to "SPRING Singapore", and is not refundable under any circumstances.
- How is all submission of documents to be made?
- All nomination forms, assessment forms and supporting documents are to be completed and submitted to the Medallion Secretariat. All documents are to be scanned and emailed to
and the same set of documents is also to be couriered to the following:
Attention: Mr Wong An Wei / Mr Howard Tong
Business Service Excellence Division
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#01-02 South Tower, Solaris