The Call for Nominations for 2012 Service Medallion is now closed.
The Medallion Management Committee is responsible to assure a high quality of excellent organisations vying for the Medallion. Therefore, the Medallion Management Committee will review the nomination form before confirmation of the nominated organisations.
The Medallion Secretariat will notify the nominated organisations on behalf of the Medallion Management Committee.
Upon confirmation, all nominated organisations are required to provide the following documents:
- Completed Singapore Service Excellence Medallion Assessment Form
- Reference materials for applicable sections
(please refer to the Medallion Assessment Form for details on the reference materials allowed and page limit)
- A comprehensive client listing (email addresses) representative of the organisation’s customer base, endorsed by the CEO, for purpose of a customer satisfaction survey using the methodology of the Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore (CSISG)
(only applicable to organisations without a 2011/2012 CSISG score)
Nominated organisations are required to nominate deserving individuals in each of the following organisational roles:
- Management: Managers who head specific functions, divisions or departments, and have led and implemented significant service improvements in the organisation that had a significant impact on customer satisfaction and business results.
- Customer-facing: Employees whose core duty are to serve customers of the organisation and consistently demonstrate excellent service.
These nominated individuals will be vying for the individual Medallion award. An employee testimonial endorsed by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or Chairperson is required for each nominated individual, together with the individual nomination form.